I like to play a game with Adirah. I am lying down and she stands up on my legs. She looks down at me, and I say, "You are a giant!" She smiles and flaps her arms with a look of glee on her face.
One day I was playing this game while Asher was sitting beside me. When Adirah stood up, he decided to stand up also. He is two feet taller than the baby, so when I said, "Adirah! You are a giant!" he said, "No, she is not, I am the giant!" It was true. He looked like the giant now.
Then, perhaps feeling a little bad for his baby sister he addedd,
"Don't worry Adirah, you are a giant to ants and other bugs.......just don't squish them."
One day I was playing this game while Asher was sitting beside me. When Adirah stood up, he decided to stand up also. He is two feet taller than the baby, so when I said, "Adirah! You are a giant!" he said, "No, she is not, I am the giant!" It was true. He looked like the giant now.
Then, perhaps feeling a little bad for his baby sister he addedd,
"Don't worry Adirah, you are a giant to ants and other bugs.......just don't squish them."
Comments