I couldn't figure out why I kept hearing the sound of someone setting their car alarm over and over "beep, beep, beep" Until I looked down at Adirah playing with keys and realized that she was pushing the "lock" button.
I was holding my cell phone, having a conversation until I could no longer hear the person on the other end. The phone did not go dead, and when I looked at the screen it showed the call was still in progress, the minutes and seconds still calculating. I walked into the other room and found Adirah with my blue tooth. She had turned it on so now SHE was in charge of the conversation.
I was holding my cell phone, having a conversation until I could no longer hear the person on the other end. The phone did not go dead, and when I looked at the screen it showed the call was still in progress, the minutes and seconds still calculating. I walked into the other room and found Adirah with my blue tooth. She had turned it on so now SHE was in charge of the conversation.
Comments